We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

Ahmedabad, Gujarat...
3 posts
Save Topic
Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

Can anyone help me to locate any good place for a diwali vacation trip for 3-4 days as m staying at ahmedabad so somewhat nearby to it.. m going to travel by car.......

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

why don't you try Daman and Diu

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
585 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

Jaipur / Udaipur are close by. Many places to stay. Also there are tons of sightseeing places at both places with great palaces and forts. You can also go to Sasan Gir if you havent been there already. From there you can visit Somnath and Diu as well. Will become a Widlife, Religious and Beach holiday. All clubbed in 1 vacation.

Edit - Just noticed you've posted this in Maharashtra forums ??

Edited: 14 October 2011, 14:07
Ahmedabad, Gujarat...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

M staying at Ahmedabad but my sis is at pune so we want some destination which is middle to both so planning somewhere between this

Ahmedabad, Gujarat...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

I had already been there so some more adventourous place

5. Re: Place for Mini vacation for 3-4 days near to mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 11:49