We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayurvedic Massage

Guelph, Ontario...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ayurvedic Massage

Hello,

I'm going to be travelling to India at the end of November and was wanting to get an ayurvedic massage at the Grande Residencia in Fort Cochin. I was trying to find pricing for this. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how much it costs, even just in general around that area.

Thanks!

Alappuzha, India
Level Contributor
445 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayurvedic Massage

Dear CDG,

Normally the rates at Munnar are :-

Whole body massage - Rs.1400/- for 90 minutes.

Abhyangam with shirodhara Rs.1600/- for 90 Minutes.

There is variation in treatments costs in Munnar and Cochin.

Guelph, Ontario...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayurvedic Massage

Thanks so much!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ayurvedic Massage

I had the very best massage (and cheapest) of my trip to India at the hospital in Fort Cochin. It was the most run-down room, but clean, and an incredible experience. It cost Rs800 for 1.5 hours, with two (very expert) ladies massaging at the same time and a trainee checking the steam box, etc. It is about a kilometre from the Grande Residence but the tuk tuk drivers know it. Very highly recommended!

4. Re: Ayurvedic Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2013, 15:50