We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

Pune, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

Hi,

I have checked KSRTC Volvo bus (Sleep like Baby) time in KSRTC website The departure time is around 21:00 hours , i want to know by what time it reaches Kochi next morning ?

I checked the Island Express Train but it all in waiting status on the day i wan to travel,

Chennai
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

Hi Vijay,

The buses usually reached cochin by 8.30 am the next day. However, the conditions of the roads are really bad at the moment in Kerala. This might delay your journey by another or so.

There aren't many trains to Cochin from Bangalore and the best bus to take will be KSRTC instead of the private ones.

Cheers and enjoy your stay

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

Heyy, better way is to take a Kerala RTC Garuda volvo which depart from Bangalore at 05.00 Pm and reach Madiwala by 05.30 Pm. The bus reach Ernakulam bus stand by 03.00 Am and reach TVM by 06.30 Am.

Or else u may also try the Thiruvalla deluxe which start from Bangalore by 06.15 Pm and reach Ernakulam by 05.50 - 06.00 Am.

For more details, u may visit: www.ksrtcblog.com

Pune, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

Thank you very much dear TA friends for your answers it helps

Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

how is journey from Bangalore to cochin by bus ksrtc Rajhasma executive.what time exactly it reach to cochin?

5. Re: Travel Duration from Banglore to Kochi by KSRTC Volvo Bus ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 12:45