We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Bangalore
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Hello,

I am planning to go for a trip to Megamalai followed by thekady via kumuli. My journey starts from Trichy (Trichirapalli - Tamilnadu). I got very good guidance from Mr. Rajan when I planned Valparai trip. Thanks and Appreciate Rajan. If Rajan can help me on this would be great. I invite sugessions from others as well. Need to know from Megamalai which are the nearest place to visit. My range is megamalai till Thekady. 4 days trip. Stay at Megamail 2 days and two days I need to plan places near by megamalai. Please help me on finding luxury stay, Good food, travel distance etc.,

Chennai, India
4 posts
1. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

hai raamy did u receive any details about the trip to megamalai? if so please sent it we are planning with the kids this summer

Regards

venkat

Chennai, India
4 posts
2. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

hai raamy did u receive any details about the trip to megamalai? if so please sent it we are planning with the kids this summer

Regards

venkat

Cochin
Level Contributor
374 posts
3. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Hi Raamy & Venkat,

Heard of an old British Estate Bungalow in Meghamalai. Will try to find more details on it and revert. Guess it's a bit costly, but doubtless for the luxury and service levels.

Regards,

Team tennderGreens Holidays

Edited: 02 April 2011, 21:10
Chennai, India
4 posts
4. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Thks Team, hope to know about meghamalai stay

Regards

Venkat

Cochin
Level Contributor
374 posts
5. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Hi Venkat,

The name of the resort is Cloud Mountain Tea Bungalows. You may please take a look at the below link for more details,

http://www.teabungalows.com/meghamalai.htm

Have a nice stay.

Regards,

Chennai, India
4 posts
6. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Thanks TennderGreens, It is very nice to see the place, we are waiting to enjoy megamalai, is there any running water there where children can play in water is it safe? and any good activites for the children please let me know.

Regards

Venkat

Cochin
Level Contributor
374 posts
7. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Hi Venkat,

There are a few small streams/waterfalls in and around this area. However, not too sure about the abundance of water there in summer. You might have to check it physically. There is one relatively bigger waterfalls named Suruli waterfalls on the way to Meghamalai from Kumbam. This may be visited on the way or return.

Regards,

CHENNAI
3 posts
8. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Dear All

For clean & neat accomodation at Meghamalai you can try calling this number: 9150369900.

Thanks&Enjoy your stay at Megamalai.

aresh

Chennai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
9. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Hi Aresh,

I tried the number, the guy at the other end said he has got nothing to do with Meghamalai. Is there any other number. Would be great if you could share the details.

Rgds

Srikanth

Cochin
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: Thekady Kumuli Megamalai

Dear Raamy

Please find more details

…vedicroutes.com/PL/User/User_PstCmnts.aspx…