We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

noida
3 posts
1 review
Weather in June

We are planning for Honeymoon in Kerala in June first or second week. I need the information about the weather in June, how much is the average rainfall, and also need views whether I should go Kerala in June or I should choose some other places for my Honeymoon.

Cochin
Level Contributor
374 posts
1. Re: Weather in June

Hi Jain1981,

Monsoon onsets Kerala shores by 1st week of June (least not later than 1st week of June). Nature of the rain is such that moderate to heavy rainfall happens during the day time and mostly heavy rainfall happens during night. It conitunes this way almost for next 2 months.

However, this shouldnt stop you much for a honeymoon, if your plans are not to travel much. Choose just couple of locations, a good resort and spend more time within the premises of resort rather than moving out much. There are many such resorts in Munnar, Alleppey and Thekkady, which you would enjoy. Additionally, the ambience of rain spruce up your honeymoon.. which is why we coined the concept 'MONSOON HOLIDAYS'.

We have had many visiting Kerala, in June/July, cherishing rainy Kerala..

Happy Kerala!!

Team tennderGreens Holidays

Kovalam, India
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
2. Re: Weather in June

Hi

Have you checked the Weather Underground site? Here you can find details about the weather during the past decade or so:-

www.wunderground.com/tripplanner/index.asp

Enter your destination along with the date of your arrival and departure. You will then get details of the past decade or so.

Regards

Paul

Happy Children's Home - Helper

Edited: 12 March 2010, 19:20
Gujarat
Level Contributor
5 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Weather in June

I have also booked my honeymoon in Kerala from 3rd June to 11th June itself. I guess rain will add more interest so far honeymoon is concerned. Rain would definitely be there but I guess would be enjoyable experience!!

4. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2010, 09:46