We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangalore day tour

Rancho Mirage...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mangalore day tour

we are looking for a private guide in Mangalore for one day- January 15, 2012.. any suggestions?

bangalore
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mangalore day tour

Try Journeez they helped us with our booking in Mangalore. the no is 9480048888.

Toronto Ontario
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mangalore day tour

Were you able to get a 1 day tour of Mangalore? I will be on a cruise that lands there for a day in February 2013. Any reliable guide with contact email?

Mangalore, India
Level Contributor
79 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mangalore day tour

Hi, Whenever the Cruise ship lands in mangalore there are shore excursions carried out by the local authorities itself. which may be of nominal or free of charge i have no clue on this. But definitely there are shore excursions carried out by the Local administration. I guess its better to go via them as there isnt any reputed shore excursion people for 1 day in Mangalore.

4. Re: Mangalore day tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 06:46