We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ooty to Hyderabad

Coimbatore, India
Level Contributor
73 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Ooty to Hyderabad

Hi

I am taking a road trip from Ooty to Hyderabad via Bangalore I would like to know a few thinks.

1. Is there any good hotels around hebbal or is it better to stay in the city?

2. Is there any good place for my breakfast and lunch on NH7?

3. Is it better to stop over at Anantpur for over night?

Thanks

Boston...
Level Contributor
173 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ooty to Hyderabad

Hello,

If you are staying in Bangalore, you need not restrict your stay around Hebbal where options are less. The reason I am saying this is because if you are taking a break in Bangalore, I would assume that you would leave early in the morning from Bangalore. If that is the case then you can beat the nasty Bangalore traffic. If you are not leaving early then look for places around Hebbal or beyond.

The Royal Senate, is one option around Hebbal. Clarks Exotica is another option for you. Ivory Inn near Manyata Tech Park is another good option for you.

if you are staying in Bangalore, have breakfast in Bangalore and leave. Or you may have to try highway restaurants or Cafe Coffee day.. CCD maybe a better bet if you need to use their rest rooms. CCD now serves indian breakfasts also.

If you stay in Anantpur, you would have driven about 10hrs from Ooty and would save about 3 hours in the morning. Its your call. Not sure about hotel options in Anantpur.

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ooty to Hyderabad

Hi,

I too am travelling from Hyd to Ooty, and need to stopover in Bangalore for the night. Could you please suggest some neighborhoods that won't cause me to take a longer detour?

Thanks.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ooty to Hyderabad

You can stay at any hotel of your choice at Majestic area and this is on the way to Ooty via Bangalore.

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ooty to Hyderabad

Thank you. Appreciated.

5. Re: Ooty to Hyderabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 August 2012, 14:35
6. Re: Ooty to Hyderabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 21:48
Get answers to your questions about Bengaluru