We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

We will arrive to Bangalore for the 7th time in two years so we know the city well, but we are looking for a non serviced apartment or keenly priced and honest hotel. We used the Terrace Gardens on MG road and liked them but they treated us very unkindly on our last trip and over charged us twice we recently discovered.

Any help in any area close to MG road is appreciated

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
504 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

there are many options, if you mention a budget it will be helpful to suggest, you can also try hotels on the residency road, which is very much close and parallel to MG road.

Bangalore
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

Terrace Gardens has not treated you unkindly.Please verify your bill before making any false allegation.You had booked for 9 days and on the third day of your stay you informed us of your sudden decision to go to kathmandu.Being a repeat customer we respected your sudden decision and charged you only one days cancellation fee as per our cancellation rules. By your action we lost out on other bookings.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

you could try Maia beacon, its in Indira nagar. The place is lovely, good rooms and i think the Wifi is free. Check it out tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297628-d678…

4. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2011, 03:56
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

Hi I have a serviced apartment on richmond Road. Although you don't seem to be keen on serviced apartment because of your experience, please do have a look at www.richmond-retreat.com

The rates on the website is per room but if all 3 rooms (2 double and 1 single) are taken, then it will cost INR6,000 per night inc breakfast. If you want lunch or dinner, you can request the cook whatever you would like to eat (authentic indian food) for extra but reasonable costs.

It is my flat which I also use when i come to India hence it is well maintained and the quality of the food and hygiene is excellent. As you may read on the website, we use mostly organic food and also believe in fresh foods. I am in India at the moment and may not answer my UK mobile so please email me if you are interested in Richmond Retreat.

Hope to hear from you

Regards,

seema rao-reed

Bangalore
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

Hello,

I have purchased a new apartment on Bannerghatta road which will be 100% ready by Dec 2011. I have made it for my own stay but due to my burden on loan installments, I want to rent it out for a while. Please let me know if you are interested for renting for more than 1 month. My name is Anand and contact is 9845903888.

7. Re: needed, hotel or apartment (non serviced)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 01:47