We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Hi,

Me and my parents are planning a trip to Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole from Pune. We want to schedule our trip for 7-8 days in November 2011.

So it would be really great if any one could suggest us which rout will be convenient? and what are must visited places??

Thanks for your time and assistance

Cheers

Devashree

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Hi Devashree B,

Welcome to Trip Advisor.

Going by the maps, I feel, presuming you start off from Pune, you may reach Hubli by NH4. From there reach Hospet by NH63 and then Hampi from there. After Hampi, you may move on to Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole. After this you may move on to Bijapur, from where you may reach Pune via Solapur. You may also consider doing the reverse, via Solapur and return the same way.

I would not be able to suggest on the must see, as I have personally not done this routes.

Regards

Prasanna

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Hi,

@ Prasanna- Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

This will definitely help me to decide further plans....

Thanks once again..

Cheers

Devashree

Pune, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Hi Devashree

If you did this trip do give me some details on road conditions, hotels and things to/not to miss as we are planning a similar trip next month.

Thanks

pune
Level Contributor
15 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Dear All,

I am planning to trip to Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Pattadakal, Aihole, (if possible Bijapur) from Pune with family of 2 adult & 2 kids. We want to schedule our trip for 5/6 days in Dec. last week 2011.

Can anyone help me on details &n road conditions, hotels and things to/not to miss.

Also, how to arrange day1, day2 ...schedule.

Thanks,

Mrs.Varma

pune
Level Contributor
15 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

Dear All,

I am planning to trip to Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Pattadakal, Aihole, (if possible Bijapur) from Pune with family of 2 adult & 2 kids. We want to schedule our trip for 5/6 days in Dec. last week 2011.

Can anyone help me on details &n road conditions, hotels and things to/not to miss.

Also, how to arrange day1, day2 ...schedule.

Thanks,

Mrs.Varma

6. Re: Badami, Hampi, Hospet, Bijapur, Pattadakal, Aihole tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 15:47