We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Pahalgam

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Topic
Staying in Pahalgam

For staying in Pahalgam in 1st week of November for 2 nights, I have options Pine n Peak, Heevan, Hotel Hilltop, Hotel Mountview and Hotel Brown Palace.

How is the occupancy of hotels in November first week in pahalgam ?

Will it be crowded enough ?

I was thinking, if I can go to Pahalgam, negotiate rates with them and then stay on the spot. Will I get better price that way ?

Is it possible or hotels are too far from each other to go and research ?

Thoughts please.

Thanks

Rahul

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,637 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Pahalgam

November won't be off-season this year. Substantial discount may not be expected from the high-end hotels. Booking is going on for Nov. Yes, you have to spend about 1 hr for bargaining and check-in.

Edited: 19 September 2012, 15:48
Pahalgam, India
Destination Expert
for Jammu and Kashmir
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Pahalgam

I feel its better to walk in am sure you will get a good bargain as Nov is off season .

Regards

Sunny

3. Re: Staying in Pahalgam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2013, 15:46