We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March or April

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
March or April

Hi All,

I know that someone has already asked this question. Though, i am asking with some different perspective.

I can visit Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahelgam, Sonamarg in 13-20 March or in 11-17 April.

Would you please let me know in which duration I should be able to see more natural beauty? Is it snow for which should I visit these places or is it something else?

Kind Regards,

Amrish.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,456 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March or April

Amrish.

11-17 April. would be better in all respect. You'll get better weather than March. The gardens will be in full bloom. Tulip Garden will be open sometime around 10th April. Snow will be there at Affarwat (Gulmarg). Sonmarg will be open in April.

AshisRoy

Edited: 24 February 2012, 17:12
Jammu City, India
Destination Expert
for Kashmir, Srinagar
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March or April

11 to 17 April is perfect time to visit kashmir valley

you can find lot of snow at sonamarg and also at gulmarg

and blooming tulip at srinagar

Pahalgam, India
Destination Expert
for Jammu and Kashmir
Level Contributor
2,374 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March or April

Yes the April option is better to see the valley beautiful.

Regards

Sunny

4. Re: March or April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:48