JAI MATA DI...!!!
We are 2 persons (me and my wife).
Following is the itinerary being made by me:
Reach Jammu at 6:30 am. Reach katra by 10 amvia bus. Start the yatra around 12 - 1 pm. Room booked at Bhavan.
Come down at Katra by 11 am. Rest. Local sightseeing around katra like Baba Dhansar, Aghar Jitto, Deva Mai Temple.
Shiv Khori Darshan Yatra. Return same day to Katra.
Feb 22 - Feb 23:
Reach Patnitop. Search a hotel. Sightseeing.
Reach Jammu by afternoon. Deposit Luggage at Cloak room at railway station. Local sightseeing. Catch U Sampark Kranti train a 8:30 pm.
1) How to reach SHIVKHORI from KATRA? Are there any buses availaible?
2) As there is heavy snowfall currently (saw in news), is the Katra - Patnitop route open ? If yes, will sightseeing be possible or blocked due to snowfall?
3) Are there buses from KATRA to reach patnitop? I want to reach patnitop at around 10 am in the morning. Will I get a bus accordingly?
4) Are there buses from Patnitop to reach JAMMU by afternoon?
5) How to do the KATRA local sightseeing economically - taxi ???
5) Since we are just two people, how much would a Taxi cost (Non AC Indica) for Katra to Patnitop (left there), and Patnitop to Jammu?
6) In case, Patnitop is not accessible, have made a backup plan to visit Dalhousie. Is this Ok to visit dalhousie now?
Thanks to provide ur help immediately as I will be travelling tommorow from Delhi...!!!
Thanks for understanding...!!!