We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yatra parchii

Kota, India
4 posts
Yatra parchii

We booked online Yatra parchii.whats the process at parchii counter for verification of online parchii or is it sufficient to carry print out?

8 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
20,614 posts
394 reviews
1. Re: Yatra parchii

No verification.

Guwahati
Level Contributor
40 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Yatra parchii

Just carry a printout along with the ID proof mentioned.

But in my case, I just showed them the printout at Ban Ganga but they didn't ask for any ID proof.

In fact, normal Yatra Parchis are scanned at Ban Ganga, but in case of online Yatra Parchi they just have a look and allow you to proceed.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
108 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Yatra parchii

I am planning to take online Yatra parchi,my question is where do I show it if I am booking a helicopter for reaching Bhawan(one way)?I was told that normal parchis are shown and then they scan it at Banganga.What about people who take helicopter ride to reach Bhawan,where do they show online parchi for darshan?

Edited: 07 September 2018, 11:45
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
20,614 posts
394 reviews
4. Re: Yatra parchii

If you are using helicopter (to sanjhi chhath) then you don't need yatra parchi in advance,there is a dedicated parchi counter for heli passengers at Katra helipad.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
108 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: Yatra parchii

Do they provide some special ticket for vip darshan with one way helicopter ticket?

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,614 posts
394 reviews
6. Re: Yatra parchii

Special ticket provided on if booked same day return on same ticket/PNR.

3 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Yatra parchii

Hi,

My parents had went in 2013 for Chardham Yatra. We had got a local guide Aashish contact number 9911884413 on there and he had managed all tour of them, i.e there were no need to take yatra parchi, the yatra was so comfort without any hassle as they had never expected.

Thanks

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Yatra parchii

Hi,

My parents had went in 2013 for Chardham Yatra. They had got a local guide Aashish contact number 9911884413 on there and he had managed all tour of them, i.e there were no need to take yatra parchi, the yatra was so comfort without any hassle as they had never expected.

Thanks

Reply to: Yatra parchii
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted