We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

kolkata
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

Hi ,

I am travelling to do a darshan of Mata on 30th Sept 2018 with my 66 Year old Mother. I am trying to book the Heli Tickets since 10.50 am on 1st August (60 days) . However I am getting a weird message as mentioned below. I presume it means tickets not available but I thought the tickets last more than 50 mins.

Anyways , I see a few agents offering tickets. Are these Agents genuine. Also any suggestion on any Agent whom someone has used.

" Please try later. There may be one of the following possibilities:-

All the slots might be under request and being processed accordingly.

You may be in queue.

All the slots might have been booked for the requested date.

Slots may become available at subsequent point of time in the event that a request already under process by some other person fails.

All the slots available for the Route/ Heli-Operator, which you are trying for, may have been exhausted. You may also try for the other Operator/Route if you please so.

Success/failure in completing transaction also depends on the user’s internet speed."

7 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
21,645 posts
394 reviews
1. Re: Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

Only authorized channel to get helicopter ticket is through temple website,rest any thing at your own risk.

They check the credit/debit card physically during check in and issuing of boarding pass.

kolkata
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

That's cool but I have to get the tickets ..

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
21,645 posts
394 reviews
3. Re: Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

Then go for then,there can be only two suggestions,either to go for agents or avoid them,if you are desperate for ticket and not able to get through temple website then try your luck with agents.

Guwahati
Level Contributor
40 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

I understand your situation. I hope some agents can get you a ticket. But as others have mentioned, no agents are authorized to book helicopter tickets and at the time if boarding, they check for the card used for payment. So please keep that in mind.

In case you fail to get a helicopter ticket, you can take a Palki from Ban Gangs to Ardhwakuwari for your mother.

From Ardhwakuwari, battery operated cars are available for people above 55 years. You can try that as an alternative.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

Would agree with Rahul post....

uk
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Helicopter Tickets to Vaishno Devi @ 30th Sept 2018

did you manage to get the tickets ?