We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels to stay in manali

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels to stay in manali

I am planing a trip to manali on 23rd of April for 4N. We are 2 couples with 4 children. All children below 10 years of age. Please suggest hotel to choose in Manali suitable for children.. My budget is around 5-6 k per room night..

Shimla, India
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

Try Snow peak retreat, Manali Heights, HPTDC log huts or quality Inn river country

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

Thanks

Delhi
Level Contributor
733 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

Hi,

You can also check these hotels:

Tourist Hotel

Manali Inn

Tourist Nest Old Manali

Hotel Drilbu Manali

Kunzam Hotel

Shimla, India
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

rekhaihpl: they have a budget of 5-6 k per night.

Chennai, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

How is hotel Apsara Inn?My agent has suggested this as a good hotel..any suSuggestions ?

Shimla, India
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

it seems to be a recently built hotel. location is good (log hut area) but cant comment on rooms and services as have not visited it till now. (though from the pics, the rooms look good).

Chennai, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

Thanks Lowkey! ! Yup..I had seen the photos and read about the hotel before posting this..just wanted to get reliable info from experienced people like you ..Thanks once again.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

Hi

My agent has suggested the Royal Regency.. And Khushbu Inn.. How about these hotels or Should I stick with Manali Hights..

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

Hi Sachin T,

Royal Regency and Khushboo Inn are very good hotels. You can choose either of these.

regards

OpenWorldTrips

10. Re: Hotels to stay in manali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 17:21