We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

Howrah, West...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Topic
Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

Hi,

If we hire a car like Innova/Travera/Qualis for traveling in and around Manali and Shimla, and cover popular sightseeing (like Rohtang Pass, Rahala, Gulaba, Manikaran, etc in Manali and Fagu, Jaku Hill, Kufri etc in Shimla) under this package, what would be the approximate rate?

We are six people (all adults) in the pack.

Please suggest contact numbers of similar services.

Thanks in advance.

1. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2012, 18:05
2. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2012, 18:05
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

Hi,

Do not be duped by the people promoting their services on TA.

You may get in touch with Him-Aanchal Taxi Operators Union, The Mall, Manali Tel: 01902- 252450, 252120 to get valid rates.

Rates will be:

Local sightseeing in Manali: 800/-

Rohtang+Solang Valley: 2200

Kullu Manikaran: 2100

Pick up & drop from bus stand to hotel: 500/-

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,039 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

Traveloholic...

You may hire the vehicle from Shimla. Which will be at your disposal till last day of your trip. The rate for Innova is Rs.2500 per day / 10 hrs/ 200 kms.

You may contact JMK Travels, Aman Anand : 09729289041, 09996161567 (jmk2777@gmail.com) or

Mohit Sharma, Great Himalayan Travels, Fingask Estate, The Mall, Shimla 171003. Tel: +91-177-2658653. +91-177-2652120, Cell:+91-9816036912, +91-9418036912 [info@greathimalayantravels.in]

AshisRoy

Edited: 08 June 2012, 16:57
Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

HI,

Could any one plz help me to provide TAXI service from Delhi -Manali-Leh-Delhi Trip.....in Aug....I am from Delhi but living in Banglore and coming with my friends....we will be 4 in numbers.....

Thanks

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

HI,

Could any one plz help me to provide TAXI service from Delhi -Manali-Leh-Delhi Trip.....in Aug....I am from Delhi but living in Banglore and coming with my friends....we will be 4 in numbers.....

Thanks

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,039 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

vikm_824

You may contact Sukdev Singh/09818019166. He drives his own Innova. Reliable and well experienced in the mentioned route.

AshisRoy

Edited: 09 June 2012, 11:35
Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

Thanks..Ashis....

delhi
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Shimla Car Package

package