We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali hotels with good views

Noida, India
10 posts
Save Topic
Manali hotels with good views

Hi,

I am planning to visit Manali in Feb 2nd week with my Wife,Please suggest me some budget hotel(1000-1500).I just expecting few things from hotel :

1 Cleaness and hygine

2 Good view from Room or Balcony

3 1-2 km away from hustle bustle of Mall road.

4 heater or blower would be there.

I choose Tourist hotel on basis of review,Please sugget if any other is better than this with my all expectation

Also what will be the cost if we book cab for site seeing

It would be very great full if some one can tell and idea of cost for all paragliding,and other sports there,So that I can perpare my budget accordingly

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,656 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali hotels with good views

You may try the following hotels within the budget : Dreamland, Chetna, Devlok, Kunal, Classic, Evergreen, Status Inn, Vintage, H.Tourist, Adarsh.

Paragliding will cost approx Rs.1000 per head.

AshisRoy

Edited: 30 December 2011, 14:57
2. Re: Manali hotels with good views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2013, 15:49
Get answers to your questions about Manali