We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding bookings in Gurgaon

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Wedding bookings in Gurgaon
Save

Hey guys.

My brother's wedding is on 8th February, 2019.

We are looking for hotels around Sohna Road/Chhatarpur/Golf Course road/Netaji Subhash marg which provide bookings for 15-20 rooms at around 1500-2500 per room per night.

Bookings will be from 8th-10th February, 2019.

Ideally the hotel should also have a large restaurant which can provide buffet 3 meals per day for upto 30-40 guests.

Any help will be appreciated.

2 replies to this topic
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
1. Re: Wedding bookings in Gurgaon
Save

I think Ginger Hotel, Gurgaon / Gurugram is your best bet

I even selected your desired dates for you

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297615-d12400144-Reviews-Ginger_Hotel_Gurugram-Gurugram_Gurgaon_Gurgaon_District_Haryana.html

Other best value Hotels for the desired dates: https://www.tripadvisor.in/HotelsList-Gurugram_Gurgaon-Budget-Hotels-zfp6245.html

DM or email me at sunjay.jk@gmail.com for any wedding related requirement, like recommendations for best value Wedding Planner, Caterer, Clothing... (I'm based in Gurgaon / Gurugram)

All The Best for the wedding

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
4 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Wedding bookings in Gurgaon
Save

Dear Rishabh,

There are many hotels for wedding bookings on Tripadvisor, compare the reviews and prices and book them according to location, dates, and comfort.

Thanks.

Reply to: Wedding bookings in Gurgaon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.