We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions on 1 day trips from Gurgaon?

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
119 reviews
76 helpful votes
Suggestions on 1 day trips from Gurgaon?
Save

Hi all,

I may be in Gurgaon at the end of Aug-early September for a couple weeks and may have a couple weekends on my own. Any suggestions on day trips from Gurgaon that will ‘wow’ me to India? I’ve never been and of course I’m thinking about a day trip to the Taj Mahal (separate thread) but what about other suggested trips?

Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Ernakulam District...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
221 reviews
53 helpful votes
1. Re: Suggestions on 1 day trips from Gurgaon?
Save

You can visit other attractions in Delhi like Lotus Temple, Birla Mandir, India Gate, Red Fort, Qutab Minar, etc .. or if you want to shop around for some time, spend a while at the Connaught Place .. it all depends on how much spare time you have ..

2. Re: Suggestions on 1 day trips from Gurgaon?

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Reply to: Suggestions on 1 day trips from Gurgaon?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gurugram (Gurgaon)
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.