We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samarpan General Hospital

UK
1 post
Save Topic
Samarpan General Hospital

Samarpan General Hospital is a part of Service activities of Kabir Ashram Jamnagar. Mahant Shri Jagdishdasji Shastri Saheb is the president of Shri Kabir Ashram Jamnagar.

In Samarpan General Hospital poor people receive free treatment. Middle class people receive treatment at low cost.

Now Samarpan hospital has recently ordered 1,5 Tesla MRI Scanner Machine and a sixteen Slice CT scanner for its redeology department. This hospial is on the web page of Kabir Ashram. The address of the website is:

www.kabirashram.org

leics
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Samarpan General Hospital

i think samarpan hospital and trustees and JDsaheb are doing a great job i had the opportunity to be blessed by JDsaheb in October 2007

also the original founder Kabir saheb had visited my house and i had the privlige to have lunch with Kabir Bapu

the job and facilities provided some free and some at nominal fees are excellent and i would recommend you supoort this irganisation in any way u can

pramod

2. Re: Samarpan General Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Jamnagar