We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

Mumbai
Level Contributor
61 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

Hi,

I am planning to visit Dwarka with my family (including parents) and would like to know any recommendations on hotels suited for families.

Its a short 2 day trip (to-fro from Dwarka by train from Mumbai)so any recommendations on how to plan itenarary in and around Dwarka are welcome

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

There is a place Uttam Guest House, near by the Dwarkadish Temple.

Hotel Meera, opposite Power House, is also good.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
61 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

Thanks Yogi,

would you be having the tel nos or e-mail ids for the hotels. can these be booked online ?

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

You may cal on these nos. (I hopef they have not changed). The STD code is 02892

Uttam - 234234

Meera - 234031

Delhi
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

I am not very aware about hotels,but you must visit of course the main temple,rukmini temple,Beyt Dwarka which is 30 kms. from Dwarka.You will need to take a boat from Okha.The route would be Dwarka-Varwala-Mithapur-Arambada-Okha.Beyt Dwarka has a place called 84 Dhuniya in Gujrati,means 84 kunds where sages performed havans.The other part of the island has a beautiful spot called Dunny point which is good for Dolphin watching and abundant in marine life.You could also visit Nagnath which is one of the 12 Jyothirlings of Lord Shiva.

5. Re: Recommended Hotels in Dwarka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 10:59