We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this a record ?

Oxford
Level Contributor
264 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Is this a record ?

We went in person to Victoria with our Visa's

had appointment for 11/30, handed over all relevant documents was in there about 10min

and today have just received text they are all done and will be delivered tomorrow, l can not believe how easy it is now, the worse thing about it was the price £102 that included having to pay for TWO return envelopes,Goa here we come.

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,871 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this a record ?

That was good. What day were you at Victoria? I went there last Wednesday. I have always found their service very good.

Oxford
Level Contributor
264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this a record ?

l was there Thursday.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this a record ?

How do you get £102..when it's £42.20 for each visa + 2 return envelopes?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is this a record ?

What's the address for victoria Please??

How to get there ?? which station etc lol .

Oxford
Level Contributor
264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is this a record ?

The visa's were £42.20 ,on top of that they have charged £2 consular charge and to get sms messages they have charged us £1,33p and the courier charge is £6,17p, it soon mounts up.

Oxford
Level Contributor
264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is this a record ?

Hi lizzardlips

The address is India Visa Application Centre 60-62 Wilton Road, Victoria, London, SW1V 1DE, we went by the Oxford tube and got off at Victoria and it is just a short walk away, make an appointment if you can we were in and out in about 10 min, and then had a nice day in London sightseeing,

regards.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is this a record ?

Get yourself down to Brighton station and ask for a ticket for going north, when the train finaly stops you should be at London Victoria, then look for a bus going to the India Visa Application Center 60-62 Wilton Road, Victoria, London, SW1V 1DE. and Bobs your uncle you will be there or if you like a walk look out for the Fiat car Showroom Sorry you did ask lol

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is this a record ?

LOL thanks I love a walk welloutofit :)

Last time in London never used the underground pass we had .

Think I may try and get appointment as in london end of october /start november ! Would that be too late to get visa for December ??

Thanks again .

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is this a record ?

Sounds like a cunning plan lizzardlips, four weeks should be plenty of time to get a visa even at the busy time also I have been told the visa place is only over the road to Victoria station but I am sure someone will be along in a moment to correct me

Hope you are going to North Goa as we could well be in Candolim on a few Sunday Night's in December but Mr Blues could even invite us to south Goa for a Gig or two in December if we can find some digs down that way

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is this a record ?

Just looked at google map and yes its just around corner from station .

I am going to Baga staying at Ronil from 16th Dec to 12th Jan so hope visit Candolim on quite a few nights!

We are off to Agonda in the new year for 3 nights .....soooooo looking forward to that as well .

Maybe meet a few people from here sometime? .

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations