We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook lemon tree amarante

liverpool
Level Contributor
375 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
thomas cook lemon tree amarante

I want to book the flights with thomas cook on 22nd Nov. but I can't. Staying at the lemontree, TC is offering this with BA flights from Man. but flightline are doing it TC from manchester. I'm confused.

Naomi

liverpool
Level Contributor
375 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook lemon tree amarante

This must of been too confusing a post but I've worked it out now I was trying to figure out how to book TC flights with TC seems I can only book them through flightline or on the beach.

London
Level Contributor
8,149 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook lemon tree amarante

If you cannot book TC flights with TC themselves, I would be rather suspicious if these flights will actually operate. Cannot see how a third party booking site has flights that the airline itself does not. I would be wary.

liverpool
Level Contributor
375 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook lemon tree amarante

Really! Flightline have won awards and act as an agent. I noticed another TA member booked flights through On The Beach, thats what made me check their site. Thanks for the warning, duly heeded.

London
Level Contributor
8,149 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thomas cook lemon tree amarante

Perhaps me just being bit cynical and wouldnt be surprised if people booking the TC flights suddenly find they are switched to Monarch. Only my opinion so just book whatever you feel happiest with.

5. Re: thomas cook lemon tree amarante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:45
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations