Going to Highland beach in a couple of weeks and would appreciate some help with the following-
* Reviews mention bringing your own padlock for the safe.Are the attachments on the safe large enough for any size of padlock to fit or is a specific size padlock needed
* Do the fridges in the rooms have an ice compartment?
* If I bring a hairdryer is it likely to work? I've taken travel hairdryers to some countries and they have blown as soon as I've tried to use them. From what I hear of the humidity wondered if it was worth bringing one at all
* Are there plenty of pool towels or should I bring one from home?
* If I go to the beach is it safe to leave belongings while we go in the sea or should one of us stay with the bags?
Sorry to ask such a lot but I've trawled through the reviews and these are the things I couldn't find