We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TC api & your seat your choice

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
TC api & your seat your choice

I have booked with TC and only hope that the slow idiots that maintain the thomas cook api & your seat your choice website are not the same ones that do maintainence on the "on bourd aircraft computors". Been waiting for this site to open >> {https://yourseatyourchoice.thomascookairlines.co.uk/thomascookuk/login << for 2 weeks now with them telling us untruths & b/s about opening the next day every time I contact them. Never again will I travel with this incompedent airline.

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
312 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

Totally agree been trying for last few days and keep getting dont regonise your booking number aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

Try looking for answers to your problems from their "Frequently Asked Questions" here in this link.

thomascookairlines.co.uk/entries/21169813-fr…

Angie.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

TC sent us an email not to try and select seats until after 23rd March when Computer system will be sorted. If we try before we'd be charged again. I did go on and do API yesterday though and had no problem.

Nice photo Warner31

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

I was thinking that Yorkie! Lol

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

This might be off topic but, great avatar Warner ! ! !

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

Yes i can see by the look on your face bindoobaba !

rochester kent uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

why dont you ring the airline and do youre seats not there fault the system down i have rang them in the past and they do it for you seets and Api or go to the shop they will be happy to help you. as a previous thomas cook employee i know that many systems have blips i had trouble getting on Quyatar check on line site just rang them and there happy to help nothing to do with bein incompitent may bee splash out and go with a decent airline there more accommodating !!!!!!!!!!!!!! like they say yoiu get what you pay for

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

jon,,you canot compere t/cook, with qater,, and t/ cook put up with some stick,,thay got a no swearing at our staff on one of the ann machines,,,as for getting what you pay for you seen t/cook charter prices not cheap,,if going for over two weeks the flights cost mor than qater,,

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

win,,try for tlythomascook.com,01733842110,maybe of help if booked flight only with flytomascook.com, there a diff dep for t/cook flight only,,,,,, ana look on SAYNOTO8070,,,,,,,, t/cook got menny nummbers if you look them up,,at cheap rate,or free,,,but getting to speak to a human,,thats a diff thing,,

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TC api & your seat your choice

yorki ,,you must have very good eye sight or your useing a magnifying glass,,

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations