We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phoenix park

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
224 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
phoenix park

we arrive 17th april and stayin at phoenix park hotel candolim till 1st may anyone else stayin there these dates thanks keith

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phoenix park

Not those dates,we go to phoenix park for the 3rd time on monday and cannot wait.If you have not stayed at this hotel before you will enjoy it.Have you booked the premium room ?

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
224 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phoenix park

hi no standard room hope they ok never stayed there before keith

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: phoenix park

Mixed reviews on the standard rooms,suppose it depends how long you spend in them apart from sleeping and showering etc.We always have the premium rooms but thats just us.Great hotel by all accounts anyway.x

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
224 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: phoenix park

hi only sleep there n shower n spend acouple hrs in afternoon when we come off the beach has long as they are clean its does me last yr we booked in the palm resort in calangute and walked out but after 14yrs of goin thats the only bad hotel we have had hope you have agreat time keith

actonarthur2
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: phoenix park

Hello keith_val.I am staying at the phoenix on 24th mar for 3 weeks in a premium room.Booked the holiday with thomson and it was actually cheaper believe it or not to go for 3 weeks than to go for easter 2 weeks so hence a slighter longer holiday.Thomson only seem to sell the premium room so i thought "what the hell,lets try it out ".

Went there last year in a standard room and i thought it was decent enough room and i certainly wouldnt of been bothered to stay in one again so nothing to worry about.

The standard room has fridge,air con and tea making facilities all as standard and you can have a safe in the room if you pay £40 refundable deposit for a key so dont lose the key down the beach or it will cost ya.

A decent breakfast and good location with plenty of restaurants all within a very short walking distance.

Plenty to look forward to so enjoy.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
224 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: phoenix park

hi actonarthur2 thanks for that put my mind at rest like i say our first time at this hotel been goin 14yrs but always stayed in calangute so its nice to know phoenix is ok well all being well we will see you there look out at at brekie time for someone with a wolves football shirt on that will be me we will have a beer or two with you all the best keith

Essex
Level Contributor
121 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: phoenix park

Hi there we are going there on 24th in standard room and agree as long as the room is clean we will be happy as we don't intend staying in the room all day. We cant wait . My 19 year old daughter is so excited - last holiday paid by parents before goung Uni.

We are looking to take a trip to Agra whilst there just arranging things now.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
224 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: phoenix park

hi have great time all of you all the best keith

actonarthur2
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: phoenix park

Hi Gerry.I'll look out for you there.probably see you on the plane anyway.absolutely gagging for this holiday now.can't come quick enough.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,044 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: phoenix park

keith_val - hopefully Wolves will be safe from relegation before you go. D (lifelong supporter through thick and thin).

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations