We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back Today - All good

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Back Today - All good

Hi, Got back late last night. Everything was almost just as we left it last year. Had a wonderful time and will post a full trip report when I've finished the washing and ironing. Lxx

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back Today - All good

Bl**dy hell virago where did the time go? I look forward to your report and welcome home.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back Today - All good

Welcome home and i'm looking forward to your report. :)) Gel

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,010 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back Today - All good

My thoughts exactly Virago. We got back from Candolim on Saturday and had a really good time. The early closing didn't even spoil it , just went out a little earlier.Prices at shacks and restaurants still about the same as last year, only taxi's dearer. Look forward to your report.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back Today - All good

Blimey....that went quick! Glad to hear everything was still in place..hehe!

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,429 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back Today - All good

Welcome back virago, I'm looking forward to reading your report :-)

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back Today - All good

Thanks guys.Will get writing asap. StAlex & Iain, I can't believe how quickly it went, at least we missed the snow!! Lx

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
288 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back Today - All good

We got back yesterday too. Had brilliant time and the early closing did not affect us at all either (although don't think I would choose to go when the 5 yr election is on as it is nice to have choice to stay out later but it was no problem at all for us)

Weather fantastic. Bit of a shock having to wear winter clothes again though!

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back Today - All good

We arrived back today, had a great time, will do a first time trip report soon. Forgot what cold weather was!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
868 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back Today - All good

Pleased that all of you just back had a fab time. Look forward to your reports.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back Today - All good

Hi..

I've planned my first ever trip to goa from the 7th - 11th march. Made a conscious effort to avoid the silly alcohol bans etc. In fact ended up paying $100 more for the tickets for my new dates.

Now my question is... I hope it wil be worth it.. my concern is that on some hotel websites i see march second week as off season. YOu guys seem to be frequent visitors.. any comments/ suggestions?

Also.. we're planning to stay in north goa.. and my idea of fun is chilling at the beach with a bottle of beer and enjoying some good food. At night - I would like to get a feel of the goa nightlife.. im going with my boyfriend and 2 friends.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations