We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elephant shop candolim

Norwich, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
elephant shop candolim

ive been watching the exchange rate in the this country, but has anyone got an up to date report on what were getting over there?

Bishop Auckland...
Level Contributor
512 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elephant shop candolim

Go on the Calangute forum and down the right hand side click on Bruahy and he posts every day what the exchange rates is. Baz

Edited: 04 February 2012, 00:01
Surrey
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: elephant shop candolim

Here's the link to Bruahy's daily post to keep an eye on for daily rate, weather and a whole lot more...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k4…

Norwich, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: elephant shop candolim

many thanks mate

Norwich, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: elephant shop candolim

over christmas it hit 84inr i was well chuffed, but aslong as i can pick up 75, i'll be happy, gonna open an account over there i think, that way i can wire funds over ther when the exchange rate spikes.

Edited: 04 February 2012, 15:22
Bishop Auckland...
Level Contributor
512 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: elephant shop candolim

Goangal, how do you do that. I mean putting links on. Im not that computer clever. Baz

6. Re: elephant shop candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2013, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations