We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monkey Sanctuary

hereford
Level Contributor
446 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Monkey Sanctuary

I know there was a thread on here recently about the monkey sanctuary but can't find it. Would really love to visit, could someone post a link to the old thread or give directions how to find it.

Many thanks

Cx

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

This maybe what you were looking for tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k4…

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

hi, need to ask weloutfit as he knows it well. we went last year . it was sad-great and informative all rolled into one!

Belfast
Level Contributor
440 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

Just one of the lovely little follows who live there ..

…photobucket.com/albums/…silversands303.jpg

Edited: 11 January 2012, 04:29
hereford
Level Contributor
446 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

Thanks very much all, so looking forward to visiting there.

Cx

Derby
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

Where is it roxysmum? xx

Lancashire
Level Contributor
221 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

I have bumped the thread

Jane

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

Thanks Jane

Sally it is The Tree House in Camurlim which is just the other side of Mapusa and on the side of the Chapora River, the phone numbers are....9764326841 or 9552557631

We was there early December and they where revamping things at the site but John was away and his young lady who arranges the tour was leaving to get married, so need to contact the centre to find out what the new arrangement are

Max who runs the Palmtree Bar near the Osborne is a frequent visitor so might have more up to date details but I will be contacting John soon and will post any update

8. Re: Monkey Sanctuary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2013, 15:52
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations