We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

essex
Level Contributor
164 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

Hi does anyone know iff the fridges at the Aldeia Santa Rita has a freezer compartment to make ice please?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

I think they do but not sure if they have any trays. There is a supermarket just down the road that sell packets of ice so that could be an option (Newtons).

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

Most Hotels if they have a bar will give you ice.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

Yes, you might need to take ice bags from tesco's or the the like, or you can buy the trays locally. We always had an iced nightcap last time we were there.

essex
Level Contributor
164 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

Thanks, I will pack a few ice bags I think.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

Does anybody know if there are hairdryers, iron and clothes hangers in the upgraded rooms?

essex
Level Contributor
164 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

There is a hairdryer, no iron. a few hangers but only half length hanging space. Long dresses, trousers etc need to be hung folded.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

Thank you that's a great help

8. Re: Aldeia Santa Rita Fridges!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:45
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations