We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First of all continues 2

yorkshire
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
First of all continues 2

Okay last one today,work monday and no ironing done.

I looked at his folorn face and realised he was'nt happy.

But wait a minute the little blue book was to hand,quick look up "eating places",yes there it was kim fa chinese,he loves chinese food.

Darling i said to him (coming from sheffield we talk like that ) order the taxi i have a suprise for you.

After ordering and eating fabulous food and after a few more kingfishers he looked at me and smiled the wonderful smile that i loved,suddenly i realised that up until that time ,i thought he'd forgotton to put his teeth in !

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First of all continues 2

Hurry up and get that ironing done Caz, can't wait for next installment.

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First of all continues 2

If anything makes my husband smile it is going to Kim Faas.

A little tip to everyone is to ask for the buisness cards from the restaurants that you like if they are not in the back of the folder that comes when you pay your bill. If you want to go again then you have the phone numbers. I have kept mine of last year and when we went back this time we used them.

Things can only get better.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First of all continues 2

I have just finished my ironing after returning Wednesday Caz but I have been lazy on the trip report. Loving yours though ;0)

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First of all continues 2

lovin the saga....cant wait for day 2!...

Susie.x

milton keynes
Level Contributor
783 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First of all continues 2

come on caz wheres 3

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: First of all continues 2

You've started something now caz59yorkshire, you do realise we'll all be nagging you for more! lol

7. Re: First of all continues 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations