We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Burnley
Level Contributor
789 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Buses to Mapusa

Hi,

I was wondering what time the public buses start in a morning. I'd like to visit the Friday market in Mapsa, but with the heat (we are there end of March) I thought it would be better to get there as it opens at 8am!

Thanks

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,051 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses to Mapusa

Hi

At 0800 there would not be much of a Friday Market to see.Just setting up maybe.Try arriving at 0930 by that time the stalls should be set up.Public buses are running well before 0800 if you really want to go at that time however .

Edited: 16 February 2011, 18:43
Burnley
Level Contributor
789 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses to Mapusa

Thanks,

will perhaps head there about 9am. I though the heat may be unbearable as the day goes on!

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,051 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses to Mapusa

Hi

It will be quite warm but keep the sun off your head to minimise the effect and keep a bottle of water with you to sip.You can always visit Cafe St. Francis Xavier to cool down with a drink and cakes etc.

www.travbuddy.com/St-Xaviers-Cafe-v428665

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buses to Mapusa

The market is there everyday, tourists one on a Friday--very busy. & HOT We go any other day quiter and its just the same!

5. Re: Buses to Mapusa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2012, 05:46