We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air con

derby
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
air con

dec jan tempreture wood you book air con at hotel thanks

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: air con

It all depends on your personal tollerance to the heat, I find that just the ceiling fan is good enough, it's entirely up to you and how you feel.

UK
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: air con

As the locals are going around in wooly hats and jumpers, I would say no!

I have never had AC (and never missed it) from Nov-April.

But as bindoobaba states, it all depends on the individual.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: air con

When you've been on a hot beach all day it's nice to chill out (literally) in your hotel room until it's time for a drink and something to eat. We always have air con. I could cope but my other half suffers from breathing problems and the air con helps.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: air con

We never feel the need for air con in January, the ceiling fan has always been more than sufficient. Its not usually hot in the evenings in January although this past one it was much warmer than usual, still didnt need air con though.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,211 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: air con

In our opinion there is no need for A/C in December/January...

Doncaster, England
Level Contributor
233 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: air con

I would say only a ceiling fan needed - evenings are just really pleasant rather than hot.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,641 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: air con

My OH won't stay anywhere without air con though we never leave it on all night as I get too cold. I could probably manage without it - apart from when I dry my hair as I do tend to get very hot then as my hair is quite thick and takes a while to dry. It's not pleasant feeling hot and bothered when you've only just had your shower!

8. Re: air con

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 13:57
Get answers to your questions about Candolim