We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

37 days to go

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
37 days to go

Only 37 days til we fly out, thomson flight 16th november from manchester.

cheshire
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 37 days to go

see you there

Bradford
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 37 days to go

See you at Man airport. I'll be the gorgeous young, size 8 blonde in designer clothes and immaculate hair and nails (IN MY DREAMS' really size 14, brunette,and average at the best

Don't know what's up with my lap top, all the spacing is wrong, will have to take it to the shop 2moz.

Bradford
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 37 days to go

Hi again

You probably think I'm mad. Before I send messages they look unevenly spaced, but appear ok on the forum. I am a bit crazy,but not totally potty, so please give me the benefit of the doubt here!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 37 days to go

21 days to go for us, cant wait.

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
428 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 37 days to go

38 days for us and all we still talk about it that day,lol

liverpool
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 37 days to go

21 days and counting!!

7. Re: 37 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2010, 09:48