We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opticians

bedfordshire
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
opticians

is there a good opticians in or around candolim my husband would like to get some new glasses ( I know odd request ) thanks belle

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: opticians

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k2…

You might find this link useful.

UK
Level Contributor
494 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: opticians

not odd at all...its a cheap place for decent glasses apparently so why not, try the "search" function and it throws up a lot of info.

I want a few pairs and going over Easter ....from what I have read best to get a taxi to Padgim? its not far, and in the main square, there is a few opticians and a lot cheaper then in the resorts.......

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: opticians

tripadvisor.co.uk/…16260409

Belle, Sorry this was the link i meant to post.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
776 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: opticians

We love the optician at Bombay Bazaar in Panjim. I had two pairs of vari-focals and one normal pair,all with great frames for just over £100. He even delivered them on his motor bike to Candolim! Can't remember his name, but there's only one optician in the shop I think - he's on the ground floor at the far end.

Would thoroughly recommend him and the service.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: opticians

Do you know if they do contact lenses, and what kind of price are they?

Or laser treatment even?

Thanks

Susie.x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: opticians

Eye Site do contacts also, my husband and I both had specs from them last January and are really pleased with them.

UK
Level Contributor
494 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: opticians

you need your head examined getting laser treatment...it needs follow up examinations

8. Re: opticians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 19:49
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations