We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Au Reverie Restaurant

Essex
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
Au Reverie Restaurant

Is this restaurant open this year (bottom of Holiday Street). Looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate birthday with a good atmosphere. Have been to After Seven, lovely food, but a bit dark and not loads of atmosphere. Any comments welcome !!

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Au Reverie Restaurant

It was open a few weeks back so Im sure it is still open now. It's a brilliant place for a special occasion - A little pricey by goan standards but great food, ambiance, staff, not to mention the toilets - I couldn't fault it.

Scotland
Level Contributor
417 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Au Reverie Restaurant

I agree, it is very nice for a special occasion. We were around 4000 rupees for two people including driks and wine. My wife had the duck and did not like it too much, but everything else is great. Well worth a visit.

lancashire
Level Contributor
290 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Au Reverie Restaurant

WE WERE THIS JAN AND THE FOOD WAS GREAT COULDNT FAULT IT or anything about the place

lawrence the owner is a great guy and he has a good team working with him

she

Liverpool
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Au Reverie Restaurant

I agree fabulous restaurant, excellent food. First time we ate there was in 2006 celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. Then took friends there last year for a 30th birthday, it had moved last year just a bit further up Holiday Street. We gave them some balloons and they decorated all around our table also was allowed to bring in a birthday cake we had made. Alhough I think they could have made a better one !! Best restaurant I have been to in Goa !! It is more expensive but you truely get what you pay for and more, presentation A1***** not going back to Goa until April and cant wait to eat there again.

Have a great time Elaine

5. Re: Au Reverie Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations