We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Majorda today

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
Just got back from Majorda today

Hi everyone,

Me and the wife have just got back today from two weeks in Majorda and it was the best holiday we have EVER had.

We normally go to Jamaica for our holiday but never again...we are already planning on a return visit next year.

The people, the shacks, the food is to die for, the beach, the weather, the hotel...everything was perfect and really exceeded our expectations. It was fantastic, great, fandabby dosi and every other cliche you can think of

I will post a more detailed review later on with photo's but in the mean time, if anyone would like any questions answering on Majorda beach resort then i will be more than happy to do so

Ronnie and Lynn

1. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2012, 02:05
london
4 posts
2. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

you will keep going bk all the time i love the place glad you had a good time

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

The taxi driver we used is called Francis and he is well known to all the shack owners and is very reliable, cheap and professional

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

I have written a full review of the hotel on the site under Majorda beach resort and if i can be of any further help to anyone then please do not hesitate to ask.

Incidentally, we have already been to visit the travel agent and re-booked for the same time next year and we got a fantastic deal.

We are hooked on Goa now and cannot wait to return to our new found dream holiday destination

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
5. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

Is the restaurant Fusion still open (just up the road from the Majorda Hotel)?

I too stayed at the Majorda and really enjoyed it.

I am trying to remember where the shack Camron is. If you have the hotel garden behind you is Camron the first shack on the right as you walk onto the beach or is it the first on the left and next to Mish Mar?

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

Hi Sydney1

In reply to your question

where the shack Camron is. If you have the hotel garden behind you is Camron the first shack on the right as you walk onto the beach or is it the first on the left and next to Mish Mar?

The Camron is in a different location from last year...Out of the hotel grounds onto the beach and then go left..about 100 yards or so and the owners CAMillo and shaRON (Thats where the name comes from) have large yellow signs mainly in English and Russian.

Fusion is still going strong but they do only have 12 tables and they do get very busy...well renowned for their steaks

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
7. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

Thank you for that.

I will certainly visit the Camron and I must admit I was worried that Fusion was no longer there.

I can confirm the steaks are lovely as are the other things they cook.

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

When are you due to visit Sydney?

When were you last there?

Sorry to ask but now that we have been we are hooked and cannot wait till next November.

I only wish i could afford to go back earlier and often.

The people are unbelievable.

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

check out the link below for our review of where we stayed and a few photo's as well

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1199433-d45…

Ronnie and Lynn

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
27,043 posts
398 reviews
10. Re: Just got back from Majorda today

Great report (laughed at the comments on the grout etc. so true) and great pics. Ohhhhhhhh March hurry up!!!!!!!! :-)

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations