We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

Bristol
14 posts
Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

We have just returned from our first visit to Goa and we had two fantanstic weeks staying at the Bogmallo Beach Resort. If anybody would like any info please E Mail richie165@hotmail.com only to pleased to help. By the way going to Travel Agents this morning to rebook for next year.

Were Hooked

Richie

1. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2005, 16:16
Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
125 reviews
2. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

Glad you liked it Richie we have been going for between 4 and 7 weeks for the last 9 years and the magic is still there if a little diluted, try going independantly you dont need a hotel, stay in a guest house or rent an apartment - put some money in the locals pockets, not British tour operators!!!! did you book??

manchester
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

hi

I was just going through all the reviews and noticed that you stayed at the bogmallo beach and booked again for the year after. We have booked for Jan2007 and its our first time to Goa we are looking forward to it, but was wondering if you can let me know is the hotel as good as the reviews say and can you give any advise of where to go and what restaurants to visit. Also do they have a towel service for the beach. Please can you e-mail be back at Janicevalvona@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou

england
Level Contributor
14 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

we going to this hotel over christmas, sounds great, our 2nd time in goa, went north in feb, you will love it, the only concern i have is aircraft noise, if any body has been please let me know. sue

manchester
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

Hi Ritchie

I am glad you liked the Bogmallo Beach, we are going on Jan 4th 2007 our first time to Goa. [Please can you let me know do thr hotel provide towels for the beach. Also can you give me a bit of advise about the resort and the best restaurants even though I know there is not many and it is surposed to be very quite.

Thankyou

Janice

St Helens...
14 posts
6. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

hi grumble,

been to bogmalo beach resort last year, fantastic holiday, best place to eat is without doubt " JOETS " 2 mins walk down the steps near the pool and 100 mts on your right, selvy, nello and viola will look after you promise, going again ourselves in jan, staying at coconut creek this time, can't wait ,, hope you enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

Hi Richie,

We are going to Bogmallo Beach Resort hotel on 20 January 2007 for two weeks. First time in India. Could you tell me if the hotel gives you towels for beach. Also what trips would you recommend and should we book thro the rep or locally. Flying from Manchester on Monarch. Have heard this aircraft is murder so dreading the flight but looking forward to holiday as have read the reviews and the majority are good. How did you find the food and drinks in the hotel itself.

Thanks for your help, will be much appreciated.

Jean and Gerry

Jean@jenger.freeserve.co.uk

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
27,049 posts
399 reviews
8. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

Bump

Little Totham...
Level Contributor
150 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

Yes you do get Beach towels at Bogmalo Beach Resort.

The best places we found to eat ;- John Seagull's,Claudie's and Coconut Creek .

Have Fun

Steve

10. Re: Just Returned from Bogmallo Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 10:52
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations