We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dona sylvia

manchester/uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dona sylvia

going to ds next january, could anybody give me links to photos

England
Level Contributor
335 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dona sylvia

Hi, Cant really tell you any links but if you e-mail me at jaddhall@tiscali.co.uk I will send you some of our pictures from April this year, And it goes without saying you will love it! We are returning in March, we are well travelled and could not fault it.

Regards David.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dona sylvia

Hi Willsy. If you go into the GoanjockMadaboutgoa thread you will see Lovetravellings link to her photo album. Just copy and paste it into your browser. She stayed at DS for a month in March/April and has got lots of photos of the place. They loved it.

Hope this helps.

manchester/uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: dona sylvia

thanks for your help guys, will look for thread and send email , kind regards, ste

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
26,194 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dona sylvia

Noticed a small film of the D.S. on Thomas Cook Tv on the Indian Ocean section (channel 645 on Sky)

5. Re: dona sylvia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 15:48
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations