We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh my god!we got our visas hints&tips

yorkshire
11 posts
Oh my god!we got our visas hints&tips

Hi all,went to Birmingham last week,although never again-we picked up some good tips!arrive so early you are still asleep!(parking & waiting to get in)Get your number from the reception..if the queue is massive panic immediately-dash to another free window-tell the nice lady you have travelled from far to come here-they keep visas back for people with this problem(after they tell you there is only 200 allocated for that day and they are all gone!)The nice lady will take your name-no more queue(so you thought!)wait till called back.(numb bum syndrome)you will be allocated a ticket-then go back and wait again for your number-then finally they call you-ask for your documents/money etc...then tell you to come back at four o clock!Ok, eat,drink,pub..no shopping here..return to...queue..80 or more in front of us..passed by reasonably quick...aha!got there...finally..to be in time for the rush hour traffic, thick fog and very lost on the ringway!Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

Din Brothers
Gift & Speciality Shops
Galleria of Gem's
Gift & Speciality Shops
uk
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Oh my god!we got our visas hints&tips

yes, bin there done that and wore the t-shirt! fun isnt it. got there at ten,bad mistake but for some reason our face fit and we got the sacred ticket. yes you go back and que just in time for rush hour. two and half hours back to stoke. the day longer than the flight to goa. but it was fun all the same but like you i would not risk it again as you have to be lucky on the day.

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations