We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Goa - Where to stay?

Dublin,Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Goa - Where to stay?

Hi there,

Hoping to go to Goa at the start of January '06 on honeymoon for 2 weeks. Would like suggestions on where to stay in the North of Goa. Something quite romantic decent room, near a beach, but with restaurants and bars nearby. Not too far from the airport as would like to fly to Mumbai for a couple of days. Also any information on walking or trekking in the area would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Goa - Where to stay?

if you do a search in the box at the top of the post list ..there have been many topics about north Goa I cant help as i am a newbie and a lot of the rest have gone to Goa now

we are are going to Dona Sylvia in the south which is suposed to be more romantic as its quiter but im sure you will find some help in the postings

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Goa
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Goa - Where to stay?

Hi GoingToGoa

I to agree with alishamoonbeam south is more romantic and silent.Best place for honeymooners,compare to north goa restaurants and bars are very less but you can find many with good food.

Thanks and Regards

Matt

wales uk
Level Contributor
63 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Goa - Where to stay?

Hi just came home from goa we stayed in baga

in the hotel ronhil beach resort its a 3 star hotel with a very good resterant and nice grounds the rooms are basic but the staff are great my wife had her 50th birthday there, thay looked after her well, the beach is about 500yards away and the airport about an hour, we found a nice shack on the beach called cookies good food and clean kitchen the owners name is stewart he also runs a resarant call la-fontana on the road going down to the beach. hope that is some use to you.

Stumpy

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations