We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying in goa

manchester
2 posts
Save Topic
buying in goa

I am in the process of buying a flat at Little Baga. Is there anybody out there that can recommend where I can buy furniture in Goa? Also I will need to get air conditioning installed if you know a company that will supply and fit. Any help,phone numbers , or websites given would be gratefully appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Baga
Baga
North Goa District, India
Goa
Goa
India
Wing
Level Contributor
183 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying in goa

Hi

There are lots of AC companies. Suggest you look in Panjim or Margao. Check the noise levels and also probably more important the after sales service.

Furniture.. depends if you want Goan style or European. There are many local carpenters. We brought out pictures of what we wanted and got a local guy to make it for us. Comfortable furniture can be hard to cone by but can suggest Sanjay Enterprises in Margao who have a goodish variety and will order if they do not have in stock. They are in Power house Road Phone 2767677. We got 2 great sofas plus extra fabric for dining chairs and cushions made in about 3 weeks!

Good hunting.

Mentioned in this post
Panjim
Panjim
North Goa District, India
Margao
Margao
South Goa District, India
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations