We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments to Rent in Goa

Oxford
7 posts
Save Topic
Apartments to Rent in Goa

We are going to Goa in November and would like to rent a 2 bedroom apartment for 2 months, can anyone recommend reasonably priced apartments, preferable in North of Cenral Goa.

Charlotte

wales
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments to Rent in Goa

Hi Charlotte, We are staying at Almira,s apartments on the Calangute to Baga road in North Goa this year, its just of the main road and nice and quite with a pool her email is almira@sify.com, its a few minutes walk to the beach along csm road, and 15min to Calangute, Paul.

didim turkey
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments to Rent in Goa

hi there

we leave for goa oct 25th

our requirements are the same as yours , exept we are there a little longer .

let me know how you get on

didim

Oxford
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments to Rent in Goa

Hi Paul thanks for the info, were the apartments fully furnished with air con? I will email as you suggest.

wales
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments to Rent in Goa

Hi Charlotte, Some have a/c they are all fully furnished ours has just a fan, I have her mobile no. somewhere if you want it let me now paul. (pauljoan@tiscali.co.uk )

Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments to Rent in Goa

Hi Nora

We are going to Goa in Novermber too! We are staying at the Lagoa Azul apartments in Apora (Baga). Go to the website www.resortlagoa.com and this will give you a good idea of what's in store. Hope this helps. Louisa

Oxford
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments to Rent in Goa

Dear Louisa

Thanks for your reply, I have looked at the website and will certainly follow this up, it looks promising.

Thanks. NJ

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations