We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

posh restaurant in panjim ???

surrey
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Topic
posh restaurant in panjim ???

Hi, does any one know of a restaurant in panjim, all i know its meant to be really posh and overlooks the river.

thanks Red

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

i only know the Deli Darbar in Panjim, dont think it overlooks the River. Its a very nice place to eat but over rated (in my opinion).

surrey
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

The name sounds familiar,, we are staying in candolim,, any ideas of a really good place to eat in,, price doesnt really matter.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
952 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

Hi Red,

If you are interested in restaurants in candolim we can let you know of the best ones.

bon apitite is very classy and romantic with a clifftop/seaview location, its one of my faves.

ian.......

Londoner
Level Contributor
94 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

You will certainly find the "poshest" toilets in this restaurante. Food is excellent too.

St.Annes, Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

Hi red68Surrey,

Hotel Mandovi is quite posh and overlooks the river. The food there is quite good.

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

Hi Red

I can second the Delhi Darbar we had a superb meal there in March this year, it doesn't overlook the river but I would recommend the the Sunset Cruise on the Mandovi before hand it makes a good night out.

Deby C

Costa del Silencio...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

Please can you tell me where the Bon Appetite restaurant is in Candolim. The cliff top location has thrown me !!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

Red68Surrey,

I have bumped up GoanJocks thread on favourite places to eat in Goa.

I would say try Rising Waves, Foxes, Bistro, Mermaid, Floyds Hut, Could go on and on.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
952 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

Hello there,

The location of the entrance to bon apetite is right at the south end of the main road where the busses set off for mapusa, another alternative is to go up the steps from the beach. down past the princess and look for big blue shack the steps are there you will see the bon apetite sign, you will notice the sands are very narrow at this point !

ian.....

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
776 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: posh restaurant in panjim ???

We really love the Delhi Darbar in Panjim. As has been suggested, take a river cruise and then go there for a meal - you'll love it. I don't think it's over-rated at all!

You should book a table, unless you're going to get there early.

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations