We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

Just enquired via e-mail re cost for AC in Riverside, but it seems a bit steep @ 500rps per day - this for a stay in early March.

Would that be right?

Thanks,

Shirley

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

I think there is only certain rooms with A/C at this hotel the price might be for upgrade the rooms looked a bit bigger to me.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
738 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

Hi can you let me know the e.mail address for the regency as we are staying there 1st 2 weeks in April and that seems quite expensive.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
592 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

Price could well be right, and in March/April, you will certainly need it. Humidity is a big problem, certainly at night in your room if you have the windows closed.

I would bite the bullet and take it.

chippenham, wilts
Level Contributor
797 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

Hello,

My in-laws were charged £10/day at the Osborne last March which at the moment is about R670 last year it was R800ish.

steve

Sheffield U.K
Level Contributor
991 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

Shirley 500R is cheap take my word for it i have read where other hotels have charged £250 for two weeks but i think thats a bit over the top

6. Re: Riverside Regency - Air Con charge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 04:49
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations