We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Advice wanted

essex
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Honeymoon Advice wanted

I am coming to Goa in two weeks, for a month. We are getting married in the morning before we fly. To be honest I thought I wouldnt be coming back again,(time for pastures new )but I am recovering from a very serious illness and wanted to be somewhere I knew and felt secure. However we would like to have a holiday within a holiday as it were. So if anyone could suggest somewhere in Goa,or maybe a trip from Goa into the rest of India that we could do as a treat for our honeymoon, I would be very pleased to hear from you. We have already been to Kerala and up into the hills at Kumily.We are quite make our own travel arrangements.Or perhaps there is a travel agent someone could recommend.

Many thanks.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,854 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon Advice wanted

the golden triangle trip is probably the thing your looking for.

there are several choices. heres a couple i've just been looking up for myself:-

4 days-3 nights DELLHI-AGRA-JAIPUR-DELHI. this takes in all the major sights.

3 days-2 nights. TAJ MAHAL TOUR. THIS IS SAID TO BE THE ROMANTIC ONE.

to get the full info and prices log on to

http:www.daytrippergoa.com

hope this helps BOB

essex
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Honeymoon Advice wanted

Thanks Bob, Dont suppose you would know of a house we could rent, Im looking on the net but they seem really expensive.Because we had to change our travel dates, they have rented out our usual place.

Thanks Su

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,854 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: Honeymoon Advice wanted

sorry su. we only do package holidays, don't really look at other things.

BOB

4. Re: Honeymoon Advice wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 15:50
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations