We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Surrey
Level Contributor
223 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Hi - has anyone recently stayed at the Casablanca in Candolim - the last reviews I have seen are from Jan / Feb this year. Thanks

Sterling Goa Varca
Sterling Goa Varca
#1 of 11 hotels in Varca
The Park Baga River Goa
The Park Baga River Goa
#1 of 23 hotels in Arpora
Coco Shambhala
Coco Shambhala
#1 of 132 hotels in Bardez
London
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Yes I stayed there during new years 2008. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I am going to write a detailed review soon, but for now, please take my advise and don't stay at Casablanca.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Oh My God, im packing for my holiday going to Casa Blanca Candolim. Harley have you been to Goa before if so where have you stayed.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Meant to say im staying at the Casa Blanca tomorrow so any chance of the problems you encountered so that i can be prepared

Surrey
Level Contributor
223 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Hi Dagenhamkal,

I have been to Goa twice, stayed at the Victor Exotica twice, which was fine, its All Inclusive now tho - the Casablanca looks fine to me - people have different standards - it's really bad etc., just complain and try and get your rep to move you.

Enjoy your stay.

Sarah

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

wELL IM NEARLY ALL packed will be leving for Gatwick in couple of hours 10pm uk time. I am staying at Casa Blanca and prepared for the worst. I have been to Goa several times staying at Dom Fransisco, Dona Alcina, Osbourne, Gloria Anne, Sun Village Libton Manor so have a rough idea of typical standards of accomodation in Goa. Would have loved to heard recent reviews on the Casa Blanca but hey never mind. Just give me some Hakka Noodles and a large Honey Bee as comfort food.

Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

Hi all,

Some friends and me were in Casablanca last December for christmas and the new year and had a fun time there! None of us had bad complains about the place. Great location and rooms were great(size!!).

Henparty i dont understand, maybe you had wrong expectations of the hotel when you arrived. I dont think its a bad hotel at all.

7. Re: Casablanca Hotel, Candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 16:48
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations