We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

Reading, Berkshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

Hi, Just under 7 weeks to go now for our first trip to Cavellosim and cant wait ! Christmas in Goa - no Christmas queueing for food and pressies - bliss !

I would love to buy a diamond ring whilst out there - at least 1 carat ! Where is the best place to go and how much will I be looking at for this type of item - any one know approx ???

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,836 posts
1 review
1. Re: DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

Hi - Jaan at The Jewel Collection is excellent. Many great reviews on here about him. It's Shop No. 13, Luisa By The Sea, Cavelossim. Can't give you idea of price as didn't buy a 1 carat and it will depend on the quality of the diamond, but we bought two rings from Jaan and the UK valuation was more than double what we paid. If you enter 'The Jewel Collection' in the search box, you'll get loads of threads up. Good luck!

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
27,021 posts
398 reviews
2. Re: DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

We bought a fabulous Solitaire from Jaan we told him what we were looking for and he came up with a design. Mrs Jock still gets comments on it. I can definitely recommend him. Have a great trip :-)

oldham
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
3. Re: DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

Hi

We are also in Cavellosim over christmas and want to purchase two diamond weeding bands in white gold, has any body bought jewellry from Lucky Client near Mike's place?

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
131 reviews
4. Re: DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

Hi, I have some great jewellery bought from Jaan at the Jewel Collection, how much you pay depends on what quality stone you want, how clear etc. Jaan (John) asks what you want, I told him I wanted sparkle and didn't mind if there were some flaws so long as you couldn't see them with the naked eye - I picked 3 x half carat diamonds for a classic style ring and they are beautiful, ring looks fantastic. A 1 carat solitaire would look great.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
131 reviews
5. Re: DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

OldhamEric not been to that jeweller - but you cannot go wrong with the Jewel Collection. Do you do a lot of gardening?

6. Re: DIAMONDS in Cavellosim ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 23:49
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations