We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips

London
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day trips

Hi Everyone - Baga - only 24 days to go!!!!

Anyway, does anyone know if Jake the Snake and John's Boat Trips are still going, or if any others that are just as good. There are 3 of us going (me , the wife and out 6 year old), so any info would be great.

Cheers

Tone

Mentioned in this post
John's Boat Tours - Day Tours
John's Boat Tours - Day...
331 Reviews
Candolim, India
Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips

Hi,

Johns Boats Trips were still there when I went earlier this year. There is a also a place just a bit further up the road called Daytrippers. It is run by an Enlgish guy called Eddy. You can find their website on Google. He does plenty of the same trip as Johns Boat Trips and some extra ones. We have used them both several times and the service is good from both.

Have a bood holiday.

Mentioned in this post
John's Boat Tours - Day Tours
John's Boat Tours - Day...
331 Reviews
Candolim, India
London
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips

cheers beatser - I'll have a butchers.

3. Re: Day trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 23:48
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations