We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taj exotica or Leela.

Graubunden
9 posts
Taj exotica or Leela.

We are coming to Goa for the first time in January 2008. We have a choice of hotel, the Taj Exotica or the Leela. We like a comfortable but reasonably quiet environment. We will be having breakfast in the hotel but would like to be close to other restaurants for evening meals. Any hints??? Thanks David

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
12,118 posts
88 reviews
1. Re: Taj exotica or Leela.

Don't know about the Taj Exotica but the Leela isn't far from Cavelossim (we stayed at the Holiday Inn next door) which has a good selection of restaurants and is only 5 minutes away by taxi. There is also Betty's restaurant just outside the Holiday Inn gates and 4 shacks within walking distance of the Leela on the beach.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Taj exotica or Leela.

The Leela is far superior as a resort. Great landscaping and pools and nicely appointed rooms, several with their own plunge pools attached.

The Taj Exotica gives you a city hotel feel. Even the lobby is much like the lobbies of urban Taj business hotels.

The best resort in Goa, however, is the Park Hyatt. Great everything.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
27,259 posts
400 reviews
3. Re: Taj exotica or Leela.

Both are very nice but if I had a choice I would go for the Leela

Graubunden
9 posts
4. Re: Taj exotica or Leela.

My thanks to all of you for your replies

The Leela it will be

5. Re: Taj exotica or Leela.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 19:50
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations